At this point, we are confident that your character from The Division 2 is already around 500 equip power and facing the news of Invasion: Battle for DC, but here we are going to talk about the only and true ‘endgame’: getting all keychains for the backpack. Since they are cosmetic, they will not protect you from bullets or increase your score, but since you are doomed to see your character’s back for so many hours, you will at least want to decorate it properly. To get Division 2 boosting follow this link https://legionfarm.com/division-2
At the time of writing these lines, there are a total of 15 keychains in The Division 2. But since we are talking about a game as a service, it would be strange to think that Ubisoft does not update the game catalog with new items every few months. For this reason, we recommend that if you are a collector, do not stop investigating about it. In addition to the indications that we leave you, you can consult a video of Arekkz Gaming below to guide you easily.
- Teddy Bear: A booking incentive for the PC version. It was supplied with all versions of the game.
- Space shuttle: It is located in the space museum (Air and Space Museum), to find it you must search the cabin when the shuttle crashes into the ceiling.
- United States Flag: This is a difficult one. Awarded for reaching the highest level in the original The Division.
- Presidential Hammer: Achieved by rescuing President Ellis, a task that you will complete during the course of the campaign.
- Capital: It is a reward for players who participated in the beta of the game, so if you missed it, it is out of your reach.
- Lincoln Bust: Can be found near a gift shop at the Lincoln Memorial Mission.
- Supply Box: Another one of the almost impossible. It could be unlocked by completing the Eastern Dark Zone during the game’s beta.
- Skeleton: Appears in the DCD Headquarters main mission. To achieve this, turn left when leaving the elevator shaft, to explore the morgue until you find a didactic statue of a human skeleton, where the keychain is (a rather twisted humor, yes).
- Teddy Flower: Awarded for improving Campus Settlement twice. Look for it among the flowers to the left of the entrance.
- Stuffed Hippopotamus: To get hold of this one, upgrade the theater settlement a few times. You will find it with a new area, on the roof, inside a box.
- Vial of Blood: Appears in the Outcasts’ Fortress, inside a wardrobe you’ll find before going down to the underground tunnel.
- Hunter Ax: It is in the ivory chest of the White House, but to open it you need eight ivory keys that are obtained by killing hunters in The Division 2.
- Hockey player: It is, how could it be otherwise, in the basketball/ice hockey stadium.
- Soldier’s Badges: Get it at the True Sons stronghold, killing the final boss.
- Gold Bar: Obviously, you should head to the chamber of the homonymous mission bank. It is in a box, inside the chamber itself.