International Women’s Day 2017 Quotes, Wishes & Greetings
Celebrate Happy International Women’s Day 2017 with these accomplishments Happy Women’s Day quotes. International Women’s Day or IWD is remembered all around the world every year March 8. This year International Women’s Day celebration of the accomplishments of women all over the world for their achievements in all aspects of society and civilization including social, economic, cultural and political arenas. Already trends count on this tag also #IWD2017 #internationalwomensday #BeBoldForChange
In a few nations, International Women’s Day or IWD is commended as a day of thankfulness much like Mother’s Day. For other countries, be that as it may, International Women’s Day is a day which highlights the political and human rights struggles of women worldwide.
50+ International Women’s Day 2017 Quotes, Wishes, Greetings, & Messages
Wherever in the world, you may be living, #1birthdaygreetings hopes that you live in a country nation where ladies can live to their maximum capacity in satisfaction and wellbeing. It’s time to Share these International Women’s Day quotes, wishes, messages and greet all the important and beloved women in your life.
The history of progress is written in the blood of men and women who have dared to espouse an unpopular cause, as, for instance, the black man’s right to his body, or woman’s right to her soul.
– Emma Goldman
Men always want to be a woman’s first love – women like to be a man’s last romance.
– Oscar Wilde
After women, flowers are the most lovely thing God has given the world.
– Christian Dior
A beautiful woman must expect to be more accountable for her steps, than one less attractive.
– Samuel Richardson
Heaven hath no rage like a love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned.
– William Congreve
Beautiful Women’s Day Quotes I hate women because they always know where things are.
As a woman I have no country. As a woman my country is the whole world.
– Virginia Woolf
Because man and woman are the complement of one another, we need woman’s thought in national affairs to make a safe and stable government.
– Elizabeth Cady Stanton
A woman’s hopes are woven of sunbeams; a shadow annihilates them. – George Eliot
Women are made to be loved, not understood. – Oscar Wilde
Happy international women’s day
- Women’s Day Saying Quotes I believe that it is as much a right and duty for women to do something with their lives as for men and we are not going to be satisfied with such frivolous parts as you give us. ? – Louisa May Alcott
- When a woman is talking to you, listen to what she says with her eyes.-Victor Hugo
- Despite my thirty years of research into the feminine soul, I have not yet been able to answer the great question that has never been answered: What does a woman want? – Sigmund Freud
- The history of all times, and of today especially, teaches that … women will be forgotten if they forget to think about themselves– Louise Otto
- Reputation is what men and women think of us; character is what God and angels know of us.– Thomas Paine
- Whatever glory belongs to the race for a development unprecedented in history for the given length of time, a full share belongs to the womanhood of the race.– Mary Mcleod Bethune
- A woman is like a tea bag – you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.– Eleanor Roosevelt
- Women are the real architects of society– Harriet Beecher Stowe
- Being a woman is a terribly difficult task, since it consists principally in dealing with men.– Joseph Conrad
- It takes a lot of courage to show your dreams to someone else– Erma Bombeck
International Women’s day wishes
- Dream the dreams that have never been dreamt – David Bower Hold fast to dreams for if dreams die, life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly – Langston Hughes
- To those who can dream there is no such place as far away– Anon
- Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission– Eleanor Roosevelt
- So much has been said and sung of beautiful young girls, why don’t somebody wake up to the beauty of old women? – Harriet Beecher Stowe
- Woman’s guess is much more accurate than a man’s certainty – Rudyard Kipling
- A free race cannot be born of slave mothers – Margaret Sanger
- Woman is the companion of man, gifted with equal mental capacity – Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi
- God gave women intuition and femininity. Used properly, the combination easily jumbles the brain of any man I’ve ever met. – Farrah Fawcett
- Women are the real architects of society. – Harriet Beecher Stowe
- If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman. – Margaret Thatche
- The fastest way to change society is to mobilize the women of the world. – Charles Malik
- Remember Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but backwards and in high heels. – Faith Whittlesey
- Somewhere out in this audience may even be someone who will one day follow in my footsteps, and preside over the White House as the President’s spouse. I wish him well! – Barbara Bush
- Men who treat women as helpless and charming playthings deserve women who treat men as delightful and generous bank accounts. – Author Unknown
- Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition. – Timothy Leary
- Follow your instincts. That’s where true wisdom manifests itself. – Oprah Winfrey
- Men who treat women as helpless and charming playthings deserve women who treat men as delightful and generous bank accounts. – Mike David
- One cannot be always laughing at a man without now and then stumbling on something witty. – Jane Austen
- Women have served all these centuries as looking glasses possessing the magic. And delicious power of reflecting the figure of a man at twice its natural size. – Virginia Woolf
- A beautiful woman delights the eye; a wise woman, the understanding; a pure one, the soul. -Minna Antrim
- My own sex, I hope, will excuse me, if I treat them like rational creatures. Instead of flattering their fascinating graces. And viewing them as if they were in a state of perpetual childhood, unable to stand alone. – Mary Wollestonecraft