You can trust our selection for Upgrade From Gtx 970 Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 54153 reviews for Upgrade From Gtx 970 and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Upgrade From Gtx 970 where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Upgrade From Gtx 970. I want something that's a nice big upgrade over my ancient GTX 970, but I don't exactly need something super top of the line either.
Comparison Chart for Best Upgrade From Gtx 970
In this article we've included our suggestions for the Upgrade From Gtx 970 after analyzing 54153 reviews.
— If saving a buck is not mandatory, I would go for the RTX 2060 Super. It has great power for its price and it also comes with 8 Gb. The 2060 non .
|1||ZOTAC GeForce GT 730 Zone Edition 4GB DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 (x8 lanes) Graphics Card (ZT-71115-20L)||9.4||Buy on Amazon|
|2||ASUS GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Phoenix Fan Edition DVI-D HDMI DP 1.4 Gaming Graphics Card (PH-GTX1050TI-4G) Graphic Cards||9.4||Buy on Amazon|
|3||MAXSUN GEFORCE GT 1030 2GB GDDR5 Graphics Card GPU Mini ITX Design||9.2||Buy on Amazon|
|4||KAER GT 730 Graphics Card||9.2||Buy on Amazon|
|5||SAPLOS NVIDIA GT 730 Graphics Cards||9.2||Buy on Amazon|
|6||EVGA GeForce GTX 1660 SC Ultra Gaming||9.2||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Cable Matters 2-Pack 8-Pin PCIe to Molex (2X) Power Cable 4 Inches||8.6||Buy on Amazon|
|8||VisionTek Radeon 7750 2GB GDDR5 SFF Graphics Card||8.4||Buy on Amazon|
|9||Apple iMac 21.5in 2.7GHz Core i5 (ME086LL/A) All In One Desktop||8.2||Buy on Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- ZOTAC GeForce GT 730 Zone Edition 4GB DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16...
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Phoenix Fan Edition DVI-D HDMI DP 1.4 Gaming Graphics Card Graphic Cards...
- MAXSUN GEFORCE GT 1030 2GB GDDR5 Graphics Card GPU Mini ITX Design, HDMI, DVI-D, Single Fan Cooling System...
- KAER GT 730 Graphics Card, 4GB, DDR3, DirectX 11, 128 Bit, VGA/DVI-D/HDMI, PCI Express 2.0 x 16, Nvidia...
- SAPLOS NVIDIA GT 730 Graphics Cards, 2GB, DDR3, 64 Bit, VGA DVI HDMI, Low Profile Video Card for PC, Gaming...
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1660 SC Ultra Gaming, 06G-P4-1067-KR, 6GB GDDR5, Dual Fan
- Cable Matters 2-Pack 8-Pin PCIe to Molex 2X Power Cable 4 Inches
- VisionTek Radeon 7750 2GB GDDR5 SFF Graphics Card, 4k 2 DisplayPort 1.2, PCIe, 7.1 Surround Sound, Included...
- Apple iMac 21.5in 2.7GHz Core i5...
1. ZOTAC GeForce GT 730 Zone Edition 4GB DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 (x8 lanes) Graphics Card (ZT-71115-20L)
- A great upgrade for your integrated graphics, the GeForce GT 730 accelerates the overall performance of your PC.
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 GPU.
- 1 x DL-DVI-D. 1 x VGA. 1 x HDMI. Triple simultaneous display capable. HDCP compliant.
- 300-watt power supply recomillimeterended. 25-watt max power consumption
- HDTV READY : ED 480p. HD 720p. HD 1080i. Full HD 1080p. Quad Full HD (4K).
- Package contents : ZOTAC GeForce GT 730.
- Extended warranty included with every graphics card purchase.
2. ASUS GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Phoenix Fan Edition DVI-D HDMI DP 1.4 Gaming Graphics Card (PH-GTX1050TI-4G) Graphic Cards
- New nvidia pascal architecture delivers improved performance and power efficiency
- Classic and modern games at 1080p @ 60 fps
- Fast, smooth, power efficient gaming experiences; Memory clock: 7008 mhz
- Plug and play design requires no pcie power connectors for easy graphics upgrade
- Phoenix double ball bearing cooling fan provides superior airflow with 2x longer lifespan; Cuda core: 768.
- Auto extreme technology delivers premium quality and reliability with aerospace grade super alloy power ii components to run faster and last longer than reference.
- Gpu tweak II makes monitoring performance and streaming easier than ever, featuring game booster and xsplit gamecaster, all via an intuitive interface.
3. MAXSUN GEFORCE GT 1030 2GB GDDR5 Graphics Card GPU Mini ITX Design
- Silver plated PCB & all solid capacitors provide lower temperature, higher efficiency & stability
- 9CM unique fan provide low noise and huge airflow
- ITX size perfect in any case, 3x Faster Than GeForce GT 730 & Dual Monitor Support via HDMI & DVI-D
- Boost Clock / Memory Speed : up to 1468 MHz / 2GB GDDR5 64 bit / 6000 MHz Memory
- Support PhysX physics acceleration technology, NVIDIA CUDA, PureVideo HD 4K hardware decoding, dynamic super-resolution, MFAA, GeForce 3D Vision, GameWorks, G-Sync-Ready, GameStream-Ready, GeForce ShadowPlay, GPU Boost 3.
4. KAER GT 730 Graphics Card
- GOOD EXPERIENCE】 4GB DDR3 high-speed video memory ensures up to 5000MHz speed, for smooth gaming and application using experience.
- QUIET AND STABLE】 Silent fan provides a cool and quiet gaming experience.
- DRIVER NEEDED】6.
- LOW POWER CONSUMPTION】No external power supply, and the all-solid-state capacitor ensures 30W low power consumption and high performance.
- GOOD SERVICE】3 Year Warranty & KAER’s 24-hour after-sale technical support.
5. SAPLOS NVIDIA GT 730 Graphics Cards
- 2GB/DDR3/64-Bit】This computer graphics cards powered by NVIDIA chipset with 902 MHz gpu clock speed , 384 processors cores, for smooth gaming, office and application using experience.
- Easy to Install】This video card for pc has a standard bracket which save space for ATX tower cases, also supports to mainstream ITX computer cases via changing low profile bracket by yourself.
- VGA, HDMI, DVI Ports】The high-quality electrical components and PCB plate ensure its safety and stability.
- Super Quiet】This low profile graphics card is low noise with a heat dissipation fan runs slow, provides a quiet gaming or movie experience.
- Super Reasonable Budget for GeForce GT730】Good value option for you on a budget that need an extra boost in screen performance.
6. EVGA GeForce GTX 1660 SC Ultra Gaming
- Real Boost Clock: 1830 MHz; Memory Detail: 6144MB GDDR5
- Dual Fan offers higher performance cooling and much quieter acoustic noise
- Built for EVGA Precision x1 – EVGA all-new tuning utility monitors your graphics card and gives you the power to overclock like a pro.
7. Cable Matters 2-Pack 8-Pin PCIe to Molex (2X) Power Cable 4 Inches
- PCI express power cable adapter connects a PCIe video card with an 8 pin connector to a power supply with two spare L4 Molex power connections; Check that your PSU is rated to power the video graphics card.
- PSU upgrade saver power cable provides an option for a power supply without a PCIe connection for GPU power; Dual Molex connectors are designed to connect to separate rails on different Molex daisy chains to power a PCIe video graphics card from an older PSU.
- 8 pin PCIe to Dual Molex female to male cable provides a convenient solution for video graphics card power with two Molex connectors for GPU cards that require more power.
- Sturdy graphics card power cable has male Molex connectors and a female PCI connector with a latch to prevent accidental disconnections.
- Video graphics card compatible with graphics cards from popular manufacturers such as EVGA GeForce, Gigabyte, Sapphire, and XFX.
8. VisionTek Radeon 7750 2GB GDDR5 SFF Graphics Card
- DUAL 4K DISPLAY SETUP – Watch Cinematic 4k content on 2 displays (4096 x 2160 max @ 60 Hz) in 10-bit color.
- INDEPENDENTLY POWERED – Bus-powered 65W max power draw and requires no additional power source (minimum of 300W PC power supply is recommended).
- INDEPENDENT HD AUDIO – Each DisplayPort provides independent audio sound to each monitor in brilliant 7.
- NATIVE DISPLAY PORT – Connect to any monitor you choose with one display cable and select independent monitor resolutions and refresh rates with AMD Eyefinity capabilities.
- 2GB GDDR5 MEMORY – 1125 MHz memory clock and 800 MHz GPU clock (PCIe x 16) with 128-bit memory interface (512 Stream Processors).
- SFF & FULL-HEIGHT BRACKET – This Short Form Factor (SFF) GPU includes a full-height bracket for standard-size cases in addition to compact PCs and Mini ATX.
- OPERATING SYSTEMS – Windows 10, Windows 8.
9. Apple iMac 21.5in 2.7GHz Core i5 (ME086LL/A) All In One Desktop
- Intel Iris Pro Graphics
- 2.7 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5 Processor (Turbo Boost up to 3.2 GHz) with 6MB L3 cache
- 21.5-inch (Diagonal) LED-backlit Display with IPS Technology; 1920-by-1080 Resolution
- 1TB Hard Drive, 8 GB (Two 4 GB) of 1600MHz DDR3 Memory
- This Certified Refurbished product has been tested and certified to work and look like new, with minimal to no signs of wear, by a specialized third-party seller approved by Amazon.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Upgrade From Gtx 970 currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Upgrade From Gtx 970 based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Upgrade From Gtx 970 before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Upgrade From Gtx 970 they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Upgrade From Gtx 970, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Upgrade From Gtx 970 before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Upgrade From Gtx 970 will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Upgrade From Gtx 970 if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Upgrade From Gtx 970 on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.