You can trust our selection for Star Trek Rpg Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 45705 reviews for Star Trek Rpg and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Star Trek Rpg where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Star Trek Rpg. Star Trek Timelines is, by far, the best Star Trek game out there. Developed by Disruptor Beam, the strategy RPG lets you pick your own starship crew from .
Comparison Chart for Best Star Trek Rpg
Our team scanned 45705 reviews before putting any suggestions for the Star Trek Rpg in this article.
In spite of a confusing layout and some unnecessarily crunchy rules, "Star Trek Adventures" is the most accessible, balanced and imaginative "
|1||Modiphius Entertainment Star Trek Adventures Core Rulebook RPG for Adults||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Star Trek Adventures: Alpha Quadrant||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Star Trek Adventures: Strange New Worlds - Mission Comp. Vol.2 (Star Trek RPG Supp.)||9.4||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Star Trek Adventures Core Rulebook Collector's Ed. Ltd. Ed. Sci Fi RPG||9.4||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Star Trek Adventures GM Screen Star Trek RPG Acc||9||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Star Trek Adventures - Gamma Quadrant||9||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Gale Force 9 Star Trek Ascendancy Dice Ferengi Board Games||8.8||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Modiphius Games Star Trek Adventures Starter Set||8.6||Buy on Amazon|
|9||Modiphius Star Trek Adventures: The Sciences Division||8.6||Buy on Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Modiphius Entertainment Star Trek Adventures Core Rulebook RPG for Adults, Family and Kids 13 Years Old...
- Star Trek Adventures: Alpha Quadrant
- Star Trek Adventures: Strange New Worlds Mission Comp. Vol.2 Star Trek RPG Supp.
- Star Trek Adventures Core Rulebook Collector's Ed. Ltd. Ed. Sci Fi RPG
- Star Trek Adventures GM Screen Star Trek RPG Acc.
- Star Trek Adventures Gamma Quadrant
- Gale Force 9 Star Trek Ascendancy Dice Ferengi Board Games
- Modiphius Games Star Trek Adventures Starter Set
- Modiphius Star Trek Adventures: The Sciences Division
1. Modiphius Entertainment Star Trek Adventures Core Rulebook RPG for Adults
- a role playing game with guidelines for game masters old and new, on how to run an adventure of exploration and discovery for the crew of a federation starship and a full catalogue of aliens and antagonists including klingons, romulans, cardassians, the borg and the dominion.
- welcome to your new assignment, captain.
- gm screens and dice avaible along with expandable content
- Item weight: 1.25 pounds
2. Star Trek Adventures: Alpha Quadrant
- Home, Sweet home.
- The Alpha Quadrant Source book provides Gamemasters and players with a wealth of information to aid in playing or running adventures set within the Star Trek universe.
3. Star Trek Adventures: Strange New Worlds – Mission Comp. Vol.2 (Star Trek RPG Supp.)
- package height :28.956 cm
- package length :2.032 cm
- package width :22.352 cm
- Product type :TEACHING_EQUIPMENT
4. Star Trek Adventures Core Rulebook Collector’s Ed. Ltd. Ed. Sci Fi RPG
- Create your own Star Trek stories of discovery and adventure on the final frontier
- Guidelines for Game masters old and new, on how to run an adventure of exploration and discovery for the crew of a Federation starship.
- A full catalogue of aliens and antagonists including Klingons, Romulans, Cardassians, the Borg and the Dominion.
5. Star Trek Adventures GM Screen Star Trek RPG Acc
- Beautiful artwork that wraps around the 3 outer facing panels of the screen.
- Rules references for Task Difficulty, Momentum spends, Conflict tasks, and Non-Player Character special rules.
- 6 x double sided laminated reference sheets for bridge positions on one side and player aids on the other side.
- Folded poster map of the Alpha & Beta Quadrants.
- Giant 30cm x 90cm size!
6. Star Trek Adventures – Gamma Quadrant
- The Gamma Quadrant Sourcebook provides Gamemasters and Players with a wealth of information to aid in playing characters or running adventures set within the ever-expanding Star Trek universe The Gamma Quadrant Sourcebook contains.
- Information on the Federation’s relationship with the Dominion and other Gamma Quadrant denizens as of 2375.
- Material about the Dominion and its history structure and culture including information on many of its member worlds allies and enemies Detailed information about the brutal Dominion War from its beginnings as a cold war to open conflict involving billions of beings.
- A dozen new alien species to choose from during character creation including the Dosi Lurians S’ona Wadi and the Changelings! A selection of starships from the Dominion and S’ona as well as several notable wartime Federation vessels.
- Guidance for the Gamemaster on running missions and continuing voyages in the Gamma Quadrant and on the front line along with a selection of new Non-Player Characters to enhance encounters.
7. Gale Force 9 Star Trek Ascendancy Dice Ferengi Board Games
- Contains 9 dice
- Has faction logo in place of a 6
- Molded in faction specific colors for easy Identification
- Skill level: All
8. Modiphius Games Star Trek Adventures Starter Set
- Package Dimensions: 1.75 L x 11.5 H x 9 W (inches)
- Package Weight: 1.5 pounds
- Country of Origin : China
9. Modiphius Star Trek Adventures: The Sciences Division
- The Sciences division supplemental rulebook includes: detailed description of the Sciences division, covering the science and medical departments, Starfleet exploratory division, Starfleet science, and Starfleet medical.
- An expanded list of talents and focuses for science and medical characters, as well as new character creation choices for cybernetic and genetic enhancements.
- A list of medical equipment and pharmaceuticals, and rules for their inclusion in star Trek adventures missions.
- Guidance on creating truly strange and unique Alien species, as well as advice on including spatial anomalies, parallel universes, the Q, and time travel in your adventures.
- Rules for creating new, truly Alien species, introducing hazardous and hostile environments into scenes, and new mechanics for suffering or curing Diseases.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Star Trek Rpg currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Star Trek Rpg based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Star Trek Rpg before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Star Trek Rpg they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Star Trek Rpg, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Star Trek Rpg before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Star Trek Rpg will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Star Trek Rpg if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Star Trek Rpg on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.