Are you looking for Sliding Table Saw Reviews? Our experts found 40847 number of feedback online for "Sliding Table Saw" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Sliding Table Saw. On selected products for the Best Sliding Table Saw you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Disclaimer: As An Amazon Associate I Earn From Qualifying Purchases.
Comparison Chart for Best Sliding Table Saw40847 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the Sliding Table Saw. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
|1||Metabo HPT 12-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw||9.8||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Metabo HPT 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw||9.8||Buy on Amazon|
|3||DEWALT Sliding Compound Miter Saw||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Makita LS1019L 10" Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Metabo HPT 10-Inch Sliding Miter Saw Zero Rear Clearance Slide System Dual Bevel Laser Marker (C10FSHCT)||9.2||Buy on Amazon|
|6||BOSCH Power Tools GCM12SD - 15 Amp 12 Inch Corded Dual-Bevel Sliding Glide Miter Saw with 60 Tooth Saw Blade||8.8||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Makita LS1219L 12" Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser||8.8||Buy on Amazon|
|8||SawStop TSA-SA48 Sliding Crosscut Table Attachment||8.6||Buy on Amazon|
|9||Grizzly Industrial G0623X - 10" 5 HP Sliding Table Saw||8.4||Buy on Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Metabo HPT 12-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw, Double Bevel, Laser Marker, Compact Slide System, 15-Amp...
- Metabo HPT 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw, Single Bevel, 15-Amp Motor, 0-52° Miter Angle Range, 0-45° Bevel...
- DEWALT Sliding Compound Miter Saw, 12-Inch DWS779
- Makita LS1019L 10" Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser
- Metabo HPT 10-Inch Sliding Miter Saw Zero Rear Clearance Slide System Dual Bevel Laser Marker...
- BOSCH Power Tools GCM12SD 15 Amp 12 Inch Corded Dual-Bevel Sliding Glide Miter Saw with 60 Tooth Saw Blade...
- Makita LS1219L 12" Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser
- SawStop TSA-SA48 Sliding Crosscut Table Attachment
- Grizzly Industrial G0623X 10" 5 HP Sliding Table Saw
1. Metabo HPT 12-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- AWARD: Rated Best Miter Saw for the Money for Pros by Pro Tool Reviews 2022
- MOTOR: Powerful 15 Amp motor to tackle tough cutting jobs with ease
- LASER: Laser marker system from Metabo HPT increases cutting accuracy
- FENCE: Large sliding fence raises fence height to 5.
- MITER: 0-57 degree miter angle to the right and 0-45 degree to the left for flexibility
- BEVEL: 0-45 degree bevel angle range to the right and left allowing users to quickly and easily flip the saw blade and leave the material in place.
- SCALES: Positive stops and indications on the miter and bevel scale, for easy to read measurements and quick settings.
- HANDLE: Vertical handle with soft, vibration reducing elastomer grip adds comfort and control
- SLIDE: Compact slide system allows the saw head to slide along fixed rails, for zero clearance
- WARRANTY: Covered by Metabo HPT’s Professional 5-Year Tool Warranty
2. Metabo HPT 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw
- 10″ Compound Miter Saw
- MOTOR: 15 Amp motor delivers high power for the toughest of cuts generating a no-load speed of up to 5,000 RPM.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Only 24.2 lbs. to facilitate maneuverability and portability
- MITER ANGLE RANGE: 0-52 degrees, to the right and left for increased flexibility
- BEVEL RANGE: 0-45 degrees, to the left with adjustable bevel stops for precision cuts
- LARGE TABLE: Offers better material support with vice clamping system to secure work piece
- THUMB ACTUATED POSITIVE STOPS: For quick miter adjustments
- HORIZONTAL HANDLE: For a secure hold
- WARRANTY: Covered by Metabo HPT’s Professional 5-Year Tool Warranty
3. DEWALT Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- Stainless steel miter detent plate of the 12-inch miter saw blade comes with 10 positive stops
- The mitre saw has a precise miter system and machined base fence support
- Precise miter system and machined base fence support Cam-lock miter handle with detent override delivers quick and accurate miter angles for DEWALT miter saw.
- Tall sliding fences support 6-3/4-inch base vertically
- Bevels 0 degree – 48degree left and right
- 2-inch x 14-inch dimensional lumber cross cut capacity at 90 degree and 2-inch x 10-inch dimensional lumber at 45 degree.
- Dual horizontal steel rails with innovative clamping mechanism and linear ball bearings for accuracy and durability.
- Efficient dust collection system captures over 75% of dust generated
- Oversized, high visibility bevel scale with positive stops.
4. Makita LS1019L 10″ Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser
- 10″ slide miter saw with the Crown molding cutting capacity (6-5/8″ nested) of a 12″ miter saw
- Linear ball bearing system engineered to deliver “dead-on” accurate cuts
- Innovative direct drive gearbox and guard system is engineered for increased vertical cutting capacity (5-1/4″).
- Unique 2-steel rail sliding system design offers single slide-glide operation; reducing saw’s footprint and allowing operation flush against a wall.
- Less weight (57.9 lbs.) and the most compact design in its Class for easy jobsite portability
5. Metabo HPT 10-Inch Sliding Miter Saw Zero Rear Clearance Slide System Dual Bevel Laser Marker (C10FSHCT)
- INCLUDES: C10FSHCT miter saw, 10″ 40T TCT Saw Blade, Dust Bag, Vise Assembly, 13mm Box Wrench
- POWER: Powerful 15 Amp motor to tackle tough cutting jobs with ease
- BEVEL ANGLE: 0-48 degree bevel angle range to the right and left allows user to quickly and easily flip the saw blade, and leave the material in place.
- MITER ANGLE: 0-60° miter angle to the right and 0-55°miter angle to the left for ultra-flexibility
- COMPACT SLIDE SYSTEM: Simple and compact slide system allows the saw Head to slide along fixed rails, for zero rear clearance.
- LASER MARKER SYSTEM: Marker system increases cutting accuracy
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Only 40.7 lbs makes for easy transport to the jobsite
- LED LIGHT: Provides more visibility and a safer work environment in low light situations
- UPFRONT BEVEL LOCK: Ergonomic upfront bevel lock for quick and easy adjustments
6. BOSCH Power Tools GCM12SD – 15 Amp 12 Inch Corded Dual-Bevel Sliding Glide Miter Saw with 60 Tooth Saw Blade
- Axial glide system: The patented glide system allows wider cross cuts and better alignment while also being compact; This saves you 12 inch of valuable work space; Bosch glide miter saw also offers unmatched smoothness of cut.
- Capacity: Expanded cutting capacity 14 inch horizontal capacity nominal 6 1/2 inch vertical capacity against the fence base 6 1/2 inch crown capacity against the fence 45 spring.
- Adjustable: The GCM12SD miter saw provides easy adjustments with a large easy to read uniform bevel and stainless steel miter scales with marked detentes and roof pitch angles; Bevel detents: 0, 33.
- Precision: Square lock quick release fences lock fence 90 degree to the table and requires no adjustment, 1 touch lock/unlock to slide fence for added support.
- Ease of use: Upfront bevel controls all metal bevel lock lever and range selector located upfront for quick and easy bevel settings without reaching behind the saw.
7. Makita LS1219L 12″ Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser
- Unique 2-steel rail sliding system design offers single slide-glide operation; reduced saw footprint allows operation flush against a wall.
- Increased capacity for up to 8″ Crown molding (vertically nested), 6-3/4″ baseboard (vertical), and 15″ crosscuts at 90.
- In-front bevel lock for convenient operation
- Dual dust collection ports provide excellent dust extraction performance
- Innovative direct drive motor and guard system is engineered for increased vertical cutting capacity (6-3/4″).
8. SawStop TSA-SA48 Sliding Crosscut Table Attachment
- This sliding table is built for versatility.
- The fence is at least 15% larger than typical crosscut sliders, spanning 43″ and extending past 58″.
- Adjust the table to fit your needs.
- Large flip-stops with scale and magnified lenses help ensure accurate, repeatable cuts every time.
9. Grizzly Industrial G0623X – 10″ 5 HP Sliding Table Saw
- Motor: 5 HP, 230V, single-phase
- Main blade size: 10″
- Main blade arbor: 5/8″
- Main blade tilt: 0-45°
- Main blade arbor speed: 4000 RPM
How To Choose The Best Sliding Table SawDoes the thought of finding a great Sliding Table Saw stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Sliding Table Saw in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Sliding Table Saw for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Sliding Table Saw. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Sliding Table Saw in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Sliding Table Saw currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Sliding Table Saw based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Sliding Table Saw before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Sliding Table Saw they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Sliding Table Saw, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Sliding Table Saw before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Sliding Table Saw will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Sliding Table Saw if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Sliding Table Saw on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.