Are you looking for Radiator Fans 140mm Reviews? Our experts found 62277 number of feedback online for "Radiator Fans 140mm" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Radiator Fans 140mm. On selected products for the Best Radiator Fans 140mm you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look - I usually run Phanteks static pressure fans - the 140mm version would be the PH-F140MP. Very quiet and excellent air flow.
Comparison Chart for Best Radiator Fans 140mm
We found 62277 reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the Radiator Fans 140mm and our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article.
With that in mind, we recommend the Phanteks PH-F line of radiator fans for those on a budget. Both the 120mm and 140mm fans are functional fans
|1||Thermaltake Riing Quad 140mm 16.8 Million RGB Color (Alexa, Razer Chroma) Software Enabled 4 Light Rings 54 LED 9 Blades Hydraulic Bearing White Case/Radiator Fan||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Thermaltake Riing 14 RGB Series High Pressure 140mm Circular LED Ring Case Radiator Fan CL-F043-PL14SW-B||9.4||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Noctua NF-A14 PWM, Premium Quiet Fan||9||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Noctua NF-P14s redux-1500 PWM||8.8||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Noctua NF-A14 PWM chromax.Black.swap||8.8||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Thermaltake Ring 14 High Static Pressure 140mm Circular LED Ring Case/Radiator Fan with Anti-Vibration Mounting System Cooling CL-F039-PL14BU-A Blue||8.8||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Phanteks 140mm, PWM||8.8||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Thermaltake TOUGHFAN 14 Black PWM 500~2000rpm-controlled high Static Pressure 140mm Circular Radiator Fan with with Anti-Vibration Mounting System Cooling||8.6||Buy on Amazon|
|9||Thermaltake Pure 14 ARGB 5V Motherboard Sync/Analog Controller 16.8 Million Colors 9 Addressable LEDs 140mm Hydraulic Bearing Case/Radiator Fan||8.4||Buy on Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Thermaltake Riing Quad 140mm 16.8 Million RGB Color Software Enabled 4 Light Rings 54 LED 9 Blades Hydraulic...
- Thermaltake Riing 14 RGB Series High Pressure 140mm Circular LED Ring Case Radiator Fan CL-F043-PL14SW-B...
- Noctua NF-A14 PWM, Premium Quiet Fan, 4-Pin 140mm, Brown
- Noctua NF-P14s redux-1500 PWM, High Performance Cooling Fan, 4-Pin, 1500 RPM 140mm, Grey
- Noctua NF-A14 PWM chromax.Black.swap, Premium Quiet Fan, 4-Pin 140mm, Black
- Thermaltake Ring 14 High Static Pressure 140mm Circular LED Ring Case/Radiator Fan with Anti-Vibration...
- Phanteks 140mm, PWM, High Static Pressure Radiator Retail Cooling Fan PH-F140MP_BK_PWM,Black/White
- Thermaltake TOUGHFAN 14 Black PWM 500~2000rpm-controlled high Static Pressure 140mm Circular Radiator...
- Thermaltake Pure 14 ARGB 5V Motherboard Sync/Analog Controller 16.8 Million Colors 9 Addressable LEDs...
1. Thermaltake Riing Quad 140mm 16.8 Million RGB Color (Alexa, Razer Chroma) Software Enabled 4 Light Rings 54 LED 9 Blades Hydraulic Bearing White Case/Radiator Fan
- Product intended as an expansion to the Riing Quad RGB 120mm/140mm 3pack Kit with Digital Controller.
- Extraordinary Cooling Performance: Max airflow 60.
- PWM Controlled Fan with 9-Fan Blade Design: 140mm fan with unique 9 blades engineered for maximizing airflow while minimizing noise.
- Hydraulic Bearing with Low-Noise Design: Hydraulic bearing self-lubricates with a friction-reducing substance, which lowers operation noise while improving thermal efficiency.
- Anti-Vibration Mounting System: In-mold injection anti-vibration rubber pads can prevent scratches and further reduce noise from fan spinning at a higher level.
2. Thermaltake Riing 14 RGB Series High Pressure 140mm Circular LED Ring Case Radiator Fan CL-F043-PL14SW-B
- RGB LED with 256 unique colors. Air flow 51.15 CFM. Noise level 19.0 decibels
- Patented circular LED Ring
- Hydraulic Bearing Low Noise Design
- Concentrated Compression Blades
- Anti Vibration Mounting System
3. Noctua NF-A14 PWM
- Premium quiet fan, 140x140x25 mm, 12V, 4-pin PWM, max. 1500 RPM, max. 24.6 dB(A), >150,000 h MTTF
- Award-winning 140x25mm A-series fan with Flow Acceleration Channels and Advanced Acoustic Optimisation frame for superior quiet cooling performance.
- Square frame design is ideal for water cooling radiators (AIO or DIY), PC cases and other chassis (intake & exhaust), cabinet ventilation, etc.
- 4-pin PWM version for automatic speed control via 4-pin PWM fan headers, broad 300-1500rpm speed range (1200rpm max.
- Includes anti-vibration mounts, fan screws, Low-Noise Adaptor, extension cable and y-cable for running two PWM fans on the same header.
4. Noctua NF-P14s redux-1500 PWM
- High performance cooling fan, 140x140x25 mm, 12V, 4-pin PWM, max.
- Renowned NF-P14s high-end 140x25mm 12V fan, more than 100 awards and recommendations from international computer hardware websites and magazines, hundreds of thousands of satisfied users.
- Highly optimised low-noise design provides outstanding quietness of operation, excellent static pressure and strong airflow (CFM), square frame for water cooling radiators and chassis ventilation.
- 1500rpm 4-pin PWM version with excellent balance of performance and quietness, supports automatic motherboard speed control (powerful airflow when required, virtually silent at idle).
- Streamlined redux edition: proven Noctua quality at an attractive price point, wide range of optional accessories (anti-vibration mounts, S-ATA adaptors, y-splitters, extension cables, etc.
5. Noctua NF-A14 PWM chromax.Black.swap
- Premium quiet fan, 140x140x25mm, 12V, 4-pin PWM, max. 1500 RPM, max. 24.6 dB(A), >150,000 h MTTF
- Award-winning NF-A14 design has received more than 100 recommendations from international hardware websites and magazines.
- Square frame with excellent airflow and pressure performance: ideal for use on water cooling radiators or as a case fan.
- 4-pin PWM version for automatic speed control via 4-pin PWM fan headers, 1500rpm maximum speed
6. Thermaltake Ring 14 High Static Pressure 140mm Circular LED Ring Case/Radiator Fan with Anti-Vibration Mounting System Cooling CL-F039-PL14BU-A Blue
- Great Thermal Image Test Result: Compared to the standard case fan, the combination of three Ring radiator fans and RL360 radiator delivers 40% better cooling performance.
- Concentrated Compression Blade: Custom designed for high-static pressure requirements of demanding applications like radiators, the CCB is engineered to focus the inner circle of air outwards, allowing the outer section to pressurize and compress.
- Wind Blocker Frame: To achieve maximum static pressure in all applications, this reduces the blade’s noise and vibration, creating a perfect balance between power and sound by creating a compression effect and blocking any pressure from escaping.
- Hydraulic Bearing with Low-Noise Design: The hydraulic bearing self-lubricates with a high quality, friction-reducing substance which lowers operating noise.
7. Phanteks 140mm, PWM
- Air flow – 53.3 CFM. Noise level – 25.3 decibels
- Country of origin : China
- Model Number : PH-F140MP_BK_PWM
- Package Weight : 1 pounds
8. Thermaltake TOUGHFAN 14 Black PWM 500~2000rpm-controlled high Static Pressure 140mm Circular Radiator Fan with with Anti-Vibration Mounting System Cooling
- Unparalleled Cooling Performance: The TOUGHFAN is a PWM controlled fan which is designed to perform at a maximum operating speed of up to 2000 RPM allowing unparalleled cooling performance.
- Exceptional Blade Design: Featuring extreme tensile strength and low thermal expansion coefficient materials, the fan blade is built with special liquid crystal polymer (LCP), a compound which minimizes vibration when the fan is operating at full speed.
- Metal-Reinforced Motor Hub: The TOUGHFAN’s center is constructed with a full steel motor hub providing enhanced stability and durability.
- The 2nd Generation Hydraulic Bearing: The 2nd generation hydraulic bearing incorporates a new shaft design with inside etches allowing preservation of lubricant on both sides whilst reducing noise during operation.
9. Thermaltake Pure 14 ARGB 5V Motherboard Sync/Analog Controller 16.8 Million Colors 9 Addressable LEDs 140mm Hydraulic Bearing Case/Radiator Fan
- Synchronized your gaming station – Control fan lighting with select 5V addressable RGB motherboards.
- Analog ARGB controller – low-profile controller included for users without RGB Cable motherboards.
- Rgb LED Ring – Nine 16.
- 9 fan blade design – designed for balanced air flow and static pressure, Perfect for case or radiator applications.
- Cooling expansion – maintain unified LED lighting when pairing with the water 3.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Radiator Fans 140mm currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Radiator Fans 140mm based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Radiator Fans 140mm before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Radiator Fans 140mm they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Radiator Fans 140mm, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Radiator Fans 140mm before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Radiator Fans 140mm will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Radiator Fans 140mm if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Radiator Fans 140mm on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.