Our team studied on 51005 reviews available online for Metal Cutting Circular Saw, chose the finest ones and prepared Metal Cutting Circular Saw Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Metal Cutting Circular Saw from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Metal Cutting Circular Saw from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Disclaimer: As An Amazon Associate I Earn From Qualifying Purchases.
Comparison Chart for Best Metal Cutting Circular Saw51005 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the Metal Cutting Circular Saw in this article.
Best Metal Cutting Circular Saw Reviews ; Makita 7 ½-Inch Metal Cutting Circular Saw (4131) · 13-amp motor; 3500 RPM ; Bosch 18-V Metal Cutting
|1||Metal Cutting 7.25” Circular Saw – Cut Metal||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|2||DEWALT DW3330 7-1/4-Inch Iron and Steel Cutting Segmented Saw Blade with 5/8-Inch and Diamond Knockout Arbor||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Freud Diablo DO748F Diablo Steel Demon 7 1/4 Inch 48-Tooth Titanium Carbide TCG Ferrous Metal Cutting Circular Saw Blade w/ Perma Shield Non-Stick Coating and Laser Cut Stabilizing Vents||9.4||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Circular Saw Blade, 5-3/8 in||9.2||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Milwaukee 5 Pack - 7 Inch Cut Off Blades for 7.25"+ Circular Saws - Aggressive Cutting for Metal & Stainless Steel - 7" x .09 x 5/8-Inch||9.2||Buy on Amazon|
|6||DEWALT 20V MAX* 5-1/2-Inch Circular Saw||9.2||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Freud Diablo D0648F 6-1/2" x 48-Tooth Steel Demon TCG Ferrous Cutting Circular Saw Blade 5/8" Arbor||8.8||Buy on Amazon|
|8||IRWIN 7-1/4-Inch Metal Cutting Circular Saw Blade||8.6||Buy on Amazon|
|9||MK Morse CSM9NXTB 9-Inch Metal Cutting Circular Saw||8.6||Buy on Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Metal Cutting 7.25” Circular Saw Cut Metal, Saw Steel 7 1/4” TCT Circular Saw Blade Included | 45...
- DEWALT DW3330 7-1/4-Inch Iron and Steel Cutting Segmented Saw Blade with 5/8-Inch and Diamond Knockout...
- Freud Diablo DO748F Diablo Steel Demon 7 1/4 Inch 48-Tooth Titanium Carbide TCG Ferrous Metal Cutting...
- Circular Saw Blade, 5-3/8 in, 30 Teeth
- Milwaukee 5 Pack 7 Inch Cut Off Blades for 7.25"+ Circular Saws Aggressive Cutting for Metal & Stainless...
- DEWALT 20V MAX* 5-1/2-Inch Circular Saw, Metal Cutting, Tool Only DCS373B
- Freud Diablo D0648F 6-1/2" x 48-Tooth Steel Demon TCG Ferrous Cutting Circular Saw Blade 5/8" Arbor
- IRWIN 7-1/4-Inch Metal Cutting Circular Saw Blade, 68-Tooth 4935560
- MK Morse CSM9NXTB 9-Inch Metal Cutting Circular Saw
1. Metal Cutting 7.25” Circular Saw – Cut Metal
- DRY CUT – Evolution gives you the cleanest, fastest and most professional cuts through metal with virtually no heat or sparks! Dry cut technology achieves cool-to-the-touch, burr free and instantly workable cuts, unlike abrasives.
- CARBIDE-TIPPED BLADE INCLUDED – Premium carbide-tipped 40-tooth TCT steel saw blade significantly outperforms abrasives.
- BEVEL CUT 0-45 degrees – The Evolution metal cutting circular saw cuts accurate bevels up to 45 degree angle.
- CUT VIEWING WINDOW – A tough glass window gives you clear visibility of your cutting line.
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY – This heavy duty metal cutting saw is extremely robust and durable and backed by a 3-year warranty and friendly US-based customer service team.
2. DEWALT DW3330 7-1/4-Inch Iron and Steel Cutting Segmented Saw Blade with 5/8-Inch and Diamond Knockout Arbor
- The product is 7-1/4″ Stl/iron blade
- Easy to use
- The product is manufactured in China
- Precision sharpened teeth for fast, smooth cuts and longer life
- Blade coating prevents rust and reduces friction
- Thicker body provides increased durability in heavy-duty applications
- Fully hardened steel body prevents blade warping and binding
3. Freud Diablo DO748F Diablo Steel Demon 7 1/4 Inch 48-Tooth Titanium Carbide TCG Ferrous Metal Cutting Circular Saw Blade w/ Perma Shield Non-Stick Coating and Laser Cut Stabilizing Vents
- VERSATILE: This blade can fit most 5/8 inch bores
- EXTREME DURABILITY: Shock resistant brazing allows the carbide tips to withstand extreme impacts, improving their lifetime in high intensity applications.
- PROPRIETARY STEEL BLEND: Freud’s TiCo hi density carbide is used in the construction of this circular saw blade.
- LASER CUT ARBOR: Etchings in the blade help keep it level while you’re making your cuts.
- TRIPLE CHIP GRIND (TCG) DESIGN allows you to cut through up to 1/4 inches of mild steel
4. Circular Saw Blade
- Power Tools and Accessories
- Country of manufacture: Japan
- Manufacturer: Milwaukee
- Dry – No lubricant required, saving time and money with less mess
- Cool – No extreme heat buildup preserves blade life and allows handling the work piece immediately
- Clean – No burrs eliminates secondary operations saving time and money
- Lasts up to 25-times longer than abrasive blades
- Diameter: 5-3/8-inch; Number of Teeth: 30; Arbor: 20 mm; Max RPM: 4,500; Kerf: 1.6 mm
5. Milwaukee 5 Pack – 7 Inch Cut Off Blades for 7.25″+ Circular Saws – Aggressive Cutting for Metal & Stainless Steel – 7″ x .09 x 5/8-Inch
- 5 Milwaukee Premium Metal & Stainless Steel Cut Off Blades for 7” Grinders & Circular Saws 7.
- Extremely thin 3/32-inch wheel design for fast, straight cuts with minimal burr Industry’s fastest rotating cutting speed for maximum productivity with the most demanding Metal & Stainless Steel cutting applications | Cuts up to 50% Faster, Lasts up to 20% Longer than Industry Standard 1/8″ cutting wheels.
- Industry’s fastest rotating cutting speed for maximum productivity with the most demanding Metal & Stainless Steel cutting applications | Cuts up to 50% Faster, Lasts up to 20% Longer than Industry Standard 1/8″ cutting wheels.
- Engineered in Brookfield, WI for Milwaukee 7 1/4″ Circular Saws and Worm Drive Circular Saws with standard 5/8″ arbor size.
- Consistent performance from wheel to wheel through superior manufacturing process.
6. DEWALT 20V MAX* 5-1/2-Inch Circular Saw
- Powerful 460 MWO, 3700 rpm motor of DEWALT circular saw delivers power and speed to make the most demanding cuts with ease.
- 5-1/2-inch 30T carbide-tipped metal cutting blade of the cordless circular saw quickly and cleanly cuts a variety of metallic construction materials.
- Bright LED light with 20-second delay after trigger release provides enhanced visibility of material and cut line for the 5 1/2 circular saw blade.
- Sight-Line window provides for a clear view of the material
- High-strength steel shoe offers durability and resistance against chip build up
- Optimized rubber overmolded comfort grip delivers optimal balance and control
7. Freud Diablo D0648F 6-1/2″ x 48-Tooth Steel Demon TCG Ferrous Cutting Circular Saw Blade 5/8″ Arbor
- Efficiently cut through ferrous metals quickly and accurately, leaving clean, burr free cuts
- Ideal for cutting steel studs, steel pipe, and steel sheet
- Ideal for most mild steels under 1/8 in. Thickness
- Features Freud’s TiCo Hi-Density Carbide with titanium for long life and a flawless finish
- Triple chip design for longer cutting life in metal
- Laser cut Stabilizer vents trap noise and vibration and stabilize blade
- Tri-metal shock-resistant brazing for stronger Carbide teeth.
- Perma-shield coating to resist heat
- Features Freud’s TiCo Hi-Density Carbide with Titanium for long life and a flawless finish
- Triple Chip Design for longer cutting life in metal
- Laser cut stabilizer vents trap noise and vibration and stabilize blade
- Tri-metal shock-resistant brazing for stronger carbide teeth.
- Perma-shield coating to resist heat
8. IRWIN 7-1/4-Inch Metal Cutting Circular Saw Blade
- Laser cut blade
- Anti-vibration vents prevent wobble for straighter, truer cuts
- Metal cutting grade carbide teeth stay sharp for long-lasting durability
- Anti-kickback tooth shoulder for safer cutting
- Ideal for cutting thin steel
9. MK Morse CSM9NXTB 9-Inch Metal Cutting Circular Saw
- CIRC SAW 9″ NXT
Metal Cutting Circular Saw Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Metal Cutting Circular Saw stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Metal Cutting Circular Saw in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Metal Cutting Circular Saw for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Metal Cutting Circular Saw Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Metal Cutting Circular Saw in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Metal Cutting Circular Saw currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Metal Cutting Circular Saw based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Metal Cutting Circular Saw before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Metal Cutting Circular Saw they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Metal Cutting Circular Saw, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Metal Cutting Circular Saw before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Metal Cutting Circular Saw will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Metal Cutting Circular Saw if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Metal Cutting Circular Saw on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.