Our team studied on 34147 reviews available online for Metal Circular Saw, chose the finest ones and prepared Metal Circular Saw Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Metal Circular Saw from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Metal Circular Saw from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Comparison Chart for Best Metal Circular Saw
We found 34147 reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the Metal Circular Saw and our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article.
|1||Circular Saw Blade, 5-3/8 in||9.8||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Diablo D0842CF 8-inch Steel Demon 42T Cermet II Carbide Ferrous Metal Saw Blade||9.8||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Milwaukee 5 Pack - 7 Inch Cut Off Blades for 7.25"+ Circular Saws - Aggressive Cutting for Metal & Stainless Steel - 7" x .09 x 5/8-Inch||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Freud Diablo D0648F 6-1/2" x 48-Tooth Steel Demon TCG Ferrous Cutting Circular Saw Blade 5/8" Arbor||9.4||Buy on Amazon|
|5||GALAX PRO Saw Blade Set||9.2||Buy on Amazon|
|6||IRWIN 7-1/4-Inch Metal Cutting Circular Saw Blade||8.8||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Metal Cutting 7.25” Circular Saw – Cut Metal||8.6||Buy on Amazon|
|8||DEWALT 20V MAX* 5-1/2-Inch Circular Saw||8.6||Buy on Amazon|
|9||ENERTWIST 4-1/2 Inch Compact Circular Saw Blade Set||8.4||Buy on Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Circular Saw Blade, 5-3/8 in, 30 Teeth
- Diablo D0842CF 8-inch Steel Demon 42T Cermet II Carbide Ferrous Metal Saw Blade
- Milwaukee 5 Pack 7 Inch Cut Off Blades for 7.25"+ Circular Saws Aggressive Cutting for Metal & Stainless...
- Freud Diablo D0648F 6-1/2" x 48-Tooth Steel Demon TCG Ferrous Cutting Circular Saw Blade 5/8" Arbor
- GALAX PRO Saw Blade Set, Pack of 4 Assorted 60T HSS Metal/24T TCT Wood/Diamond 4-1/2-Inch Circular Saw...
- IRWIN 7-1/4-Inch Metal Cutting Circular Saw Blade, 68-Tooth 4935560
- Metal Cutting 7.25” Circular Saw Cut Metal, Saw Steel 7 1/4” TCT Circular Saw Blade Included | 45...
- DEWALT 20V MAX* 5-1/2-Inch Circular Saw, Metal Cutting, Tool Only DCS373B
- ENERTWIST 4-1/2 Inch Compact Circular Saw Blade Set, Pack of 4-Pieces TCT/HSS/Diamond Saw Blades Assorted...
1. Circular Saw Blade
- Power Tools and Accessories
- Country of manufacture: Japan
- Manufacturer: Milwaukee
- Dry – No lubricant required, saving time and money with less mess
- Cool – No extreme heat buildup preserves blade life and allows handling the work piece immediately
- Clean – No burrs eliminates secondary operations saving time and money
- Lasts up to 25-times longer than abrasive blades
- Diameter: 5-3/8-inch; Number of Teeth: 30; Arbor: 20 mm; Max RPM: 4,500; Kerf: 1.6 mm
2. Diablo D0842CF 8-inch Steel Demon 42T Cermet II Carbide Ferrous Metal Saw Blade
- Cermet Blend Teeth for cutting metal withstands impact, reduces wear, and lasts up to 3X longer than standard carbide.
- Improved Laser Cut Stabilizer Vents trap noise and vibration for maximum stability, keeping it cool and accurate in metal cutting applications.
- Triple Chip Metal Cutting Grind designed to maximize life, speed, and durability, giving burr-free cuts in metal cutting applications.
- Tri-Metal Shock Resistant Brazing a three metal brazing system allows metal cutting carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability.
- Spark free Cold Cutting blades are “Hot work” compliant saving you the time and hassle of obtaining a Hot Work permit for jobsites (Check local laws).
3. Milwaukee 5 Pack – 7 Inch Cut Off Blades for 7.25″+ Circular Saws – Aggressive Cutting for Metal & Stainless Steel – 7″ x .09 x 5/8-Inch
- 5 Milwaukee Premium Metal & Stainless Steel Cut Off Blades for 7” Grinders & Circular Saws 7.
- Extremely thin 3/32-inch wheel design for fast, straight cuts with minimal burr Industry’s fastest rotating cutting speed for maximum productivity with the most demanding Metal & Stainless Steel cutting applications | Cuts up to 50% Faster, Lasts up to 20% Longer than Industry Standard 1/8″ cutting wheels.
- Industry’s fastest rotating cutting speed for maximum productivity with the most demanding Metal & Stainless Steel cutting applications | Cuts up to 50% Faster, Lasts up to 20% Longer than Industry Standard 1/8″ cutting wheels.
- Engineered in Brookfield, WI for Milwaukee 7 1/4″ Circular Saws and Worm Drive Circular Saws with standard 5/8″ arbor size.
- Consistent performance from wheel to wheel through superior manufacturing process.
4. Freud Diablo D0648F 6-1/2″ x 48-Tooth Steel Demon TCG Ferrous Cutting Circular Saw Blade 5/8″ Arbor
- Efficiently cut through ferrous metals quickly and accurately, leaving clean, burr free cuts
- Ideal for cutting steel studs, steel pipe, and steel sheet
- Ideal for most mild steels under 1/8 in. Thickness
- Features Freud’s TiCo Hi-Density Carbide with titanium for long life and a flawless finish
- Triple chip design for longer cutting life in metal
- Laser cut Stabilizer vents trap noise and vibration and stabilize blade
- Tri-metal shock-resistant brazing for stronger Carbide teeth.
- Perma-shield coating to resist heat
- Features Freud’s TiCo Hi-Density Carbide with Titanium for long life and a flawless finish
- Triple Chip Design for longer cutting life in metal
- Laser cut stabilizer vents trap noise and vibration and stabilize blade
- Tri-metal shock-resistant brazing for stronger carbide teeth.
- Perma-shield coating to resist heat
5. GALAX PRO Saw Blade Set
- Application: The 24T wood blade is suitable for all types of wood, plastic, particle board, MDF, hardboard and plywood cutting.
- High Quality: The tungsten carbide tipped blade and diamond tipped blade are made of excellent high grade quality steel material that makes it a robust, the HSS blade is made of high-speed steel, more durability.
- Cut Smooth: Sharp saw blade cutters with thin kerf enables fast efficient cuts.
- Compatible: These circular saw blades are compatible to use with electric circular saw with arbor of 3/8in(9.
- What You Get & Dimensions: 1 X 60 grit diamond blade, 1 X 44T HSS blade, 2 X 24T Carbide tipped blades, 1 X Information card; saw blade diameter: 4-1/2″ (115 mm), arbor size: 3/8″(9.
6. IRWIN 7-1/4-Inch Metal Cutting Circular Saw Blade
- Laser cut blade
- Anti-vibration vents prevent wobble for straighter, truer cuts
- Metal cutting grade carbide teeth stay sharp for long-lasting durability
- Anti-kickback tooth shoulder for safer cutting
- Ideal for cutting thin steel
7. Metal Cutting 7.25” Circular Saw – Cut Metal
- DRY CUT – Evolution gives you the cleanest, fastest and most professional cuts through metal with virtually no heat or sparks! Dry cut technology achieves cool-to-the-touch, burr free and instantly workable cuts, unlike abrasives.
- CARBIDE-TIPPED BLADE INCLUDED – Premium carbide-tipped 40-tooth TCT steel saw blade significantly outperforms abrasives.
- BEVEL CUT 0-45 degrees – The Evolution metal cutting circular saw cuts accurate bevels up to 45 degree angle.
- CUT VIEWING WINDOW – A tough glass window gives you clear visibility of your cutting line.
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY – This heavy duty metal cutting saw is extremely robust and durable and backed by a 3-year warranty and friendly US-based customer service team.
8. DEWALT 20V MAX* 5-1/2-Inch Circular Saw
- Powerful 460 MWO, 3700 rpm motor of DEWALT circular saw delivers power and speed to make the most demanding cuts with ease.
- 5-1/2-inch 30T carbide-tipped metal cutting blade of the cordless circular saw quickly and cleanly cuts a variety of metallic construction materials.
- Bright LED light with 20-second delay after trigger release provides enhanced visibility of material and cut line for the 5 1/2 circular saw blade.
- Sight-Line window provides for a clear view of the material
- High-strength steel shoe offers durability and resistance against chip build up
- Optimized rubber overmolded comfort grip delivers optimal balance and control
9. ENERTWIST 4-1/2 Inch Compact Circular Saw Blade Set
- 4-1/2″ (115mm) Compact circular saw blades, with 3/8″ arbor, max 7000 rpm setting.
- Compatible for Enertwist ET-CS-20C, Tacklife TCS115A, Worx WX429L, Galax PRO, Rockwell RK3441K & RK3440K 4-1/2 inch mini circular saw.
- 24 Carbide-tipped teeth for long-lasting cutting in wood, plastic, and other soft materials.
- 60T HSS saw blade for fast and smooth cutting in wood, plastic, aluminum, metal and drywall.
- 45 Diamond saw blade with segmented design for efficient dry cutting in ceramic tile, concrete, stone tile, backer board and cement.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Metal Circular Saw currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Metal Circular Saw based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Metal Circular Saw before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Metal Circular Saw they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Metal Circular Saw, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Metal Circular Saw before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Metal Circular Saw will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Metal Circular Saw if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Metal Circular Saw on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.