You can trust our selection for Behind The Head Headphones Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 48461 reviews for Behind The Head Headphones and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Behind The Head Headphones where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Behind The Head Headphones. These are WIRED's favorite wireless headphones and earbuds for taking phone calls, listening to music, working out, and more.
Comparison Chart for Best Behind The Head Headphones48461 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the Behind The Head Headphones in this article.
Best Over-Ear Headphones for 2022 · Apple AirPods Max · High-end noise-canceling option · $479 at Amazon · Sony WH-1000XM4 · Sony's top noise- ...
|1||AfterShokz Aeropex - Open-Ear Bluetooth Bone Conduction Sport Headphones - Sweat Resistant Wireless Earphones for Workouts and Running - Built-in Mic - with Sport Belt||9.8||Buy on Amazon|
|2||SoundBot¨ SB221 HD Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Headset Sports-Active Headphone for 20Hrs Music Streaming & 25Hrs HandsFree Calling w/Sweat Resistant Ergonomic Secure-Fit Design & Voice Command Support||9.8||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Besign SH03 Sports Bluetooth 4.1 Headphones||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Kinivo BTH220 Bluetooth Stereo Headphone – Supports Wireless Music Streaming and Hands-Free Calling||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Small Bluetooth Headphones Behind The Head||9.2||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Sony Lightweight Behind-the-Neck Active Sports Stereo Headphones||9.2||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Kinivo BTH240 Bluetooth Headphones (Black||8.6||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Williams Sound Rear-Wear Stereo Headphones for Pocketalker 2.0 Amplifier||8.4||Buy on Amazon|
|9||Small Bluetooth Headphones Behind The Head||8.4||Buy on Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- AfterShokz Aeropex Open-Ear Bluetooth Bone Conduction Sport Headphones Sweat Resistant Wireless Earphones...
- SoundBot¨ SB221 HD Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Headset Sports-Active Headphone for 20Hrs Music Streaming & 25Hrs...
- Besign SH03 Sports Bluetooth 4.1 Headphones, Wireless Stereo Earphones for Running with Mic for Wireless...
- Kinivo BTH220 Bluetooth Stereo Headphone Supports Wireless Music Streaming and Hands-Free Calling
- Small Bluetooth Headphones Behind The Head, Sports Wireless Headset with Built in Microphone and Crystal-Clear...
- Sony Lightweight Behind-the-Neck Active Sports Stereo Headphones
- Kinivo BTH240 Bluetooth Headphones...
- Williams Sound Rear-Wear Stereo Headphones for Pocketalker 2.0 Amplifier
- Small Bluetooth Headphones Behind The Head, Sports Wireless Headset with Built in Microphone and Crystal-Clear...
1. AfterShokz Aeropex – Open-Ear Bluetooth Bone Conduction Sport Headphones – Sweat Resistant Wireless Earphones for Workouts and Running – Built-in Mic – with Sport Belt
- Open-Ear Design – Patented bone conduction headphones deliver premium audio through the cheekbone.
- Lightweight & Comfortable – Experience unmatched comfort with our most lightweight and comfortable sport headset, featuring a bud-free, pain-free design for all-day listening.
- 8-Hours of Music & Calls – Enjoy 8 continuous hours of music or podcasts, plus dual noise-canceling mics for crystal clear calls with our wireless Bluetooth headphones.
- IP67 Waterproof Rating – Completely sweat and waterproof earphones for workouts, fitness and running.
- Exclusive Sport Pack – Includes Aeropex bone conduction headphones and sport belt to keep you hands-free in style.
2. SoundBot¨ SB221 HD Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Headset Sports-Active Headphone for 20Hrs Music Streaming & 25Hrs HandsFree Calling w/Sweat Resistant Ergonomic Secure-Fit Design & Voice Command Support
- ERGONOMIC & SECURE FIT DESIGN: Features ergonomic behind the ear and neck human engineering frame design that securely fits and comfortably sits over the ear/neck for both indoor and sports-active outdoor use from to up 33 feet of remote distance.
- INTUITIVE CONTROL: 5 intuitive and dedicated remote control buttons that allows easy navigation and quick access to SIRI or Android voice command (only on supported phone models and operating system), call management, wireless music streaming control, and volume adjustments.
- FULL SPECTRUM BALANCED OUTPUT: Equipped with noise reduction, crystal clear audio technology, and high-performance speaker driver that reproduce and deliver natural and balanced full range music spectrum for enhanced HD listening experiences.
- SWEAT RESISTANT: Swivelable earcup with ultra-foldable compact water-resistant frame to provide maximum comfort and portability for everyday usage.
- LEAVE CHARGER BEHIND: the device can run up to 25 hours of consistent music, phone calls and videos before next charging.
3. Besign SH03 Sports Bluetooth 4.1 Headphones
- Long-time Enjoying: Up to 25 hours of music time or 600 hours of standby with a full charge; battery level indicator with iOS devices to keep track easily.
- High-quality Sound: Latest Wireless Bluetooth 4.
- Noise Cancellation Technology: Built-in microphone with CVC6.
- Comfortable Fit with Sport Style: Behind-the-head design for luxury comfort; foldable arms for protective storage and easy portability.
- Package Content: Besign SH03 Sport Bluetooth Headphones, USB Charging cable, User manual, Travel Pouch.
4. Kinivo BTH220 Bluetooth Stereo Headphone – Supports Wireless Music Streaming and Hands-Free Calling
- Compatible with most Bluetooth enabled music players and A2DP enabled devices such as iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Android Smart Phones, etc.
- Manage your music player directly from the headset with functions such as play, pause, next and previous track, and volume.
- Serves as both a wireless music headphone and Bluetooth phone headset for hands free calling
- Comfortable, lightweight design with up to 8 hours of talk time
- Bluetooth v2.1 + EDR Class 2. Supports latest version of A2DP 1.2, AVRCP 1.0 and HS/HF Profiles
5. Small Bluetooth Headphones Behind The Head
- Great if you can’t stand earbuds] It would rest outside of your ears instead of within the ear canal.
- Extremely lightweight & compact] The headphones are light enough that you don’t even notice them when go for a run with them on which makes running easier to get through with my music shuffle.
- Easy to control music & calling] Over the ear headphones have 4 control buttons, not two like in-ear ones.
- Extend usability battery life with top notch sound] Headphones are arrived fully charged and ready to go out of the box.
- Handy case included] The headphones come in a small travel case and the band that goes around the neck maintains a twisted position for compact storage when not being worn.
6. Sony Lightweight Behind-the-Neck Active Sports Stereo Headphones
- Lightweight, behind-the-neck design – Ultra-small, ultra-light headphones weigh less than 2 ounces comfortable for hour after hour of wear.
- Large drivers for powerful sound – 30 mm diameter drive units are larger than many portable headphones for deeper bass, lower distortion and wider dynamic range.
- Comfortable foam ear cushions – The unique Ear Loop is easy to use while affording a comfortable and secure fit.
- Single-sided cord for eliminating tangles – Behind-the-neck headband won’t interfere with your hairstyle; lets you wear a hat; establishes a new look on the street.
- Standard 3.
7. Kinivo BTH240 Bluetooth Headphones (Black
- Compatible with Bluetooth enabled music players & A2DP enabled devices such as iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Android Smart Phones, tablets, etc.
- Control your music player directly from the headset with functions such as play, pause, next & previous track, and volume.
- Serves as both a wireless music Headset and Bluetooth phone headset for hands free calling
- Sleek, comfortable, lightweight design with up to 20 hours of music and talk time
- Two-year warranty with lifetime US based customer support
8. Williams Sound Rear-Wear Stereo Headphones for Pocketalker 2.0 Amplifier
- Purchase Includes 1 pair of wired rear wear stereo headphones – 3 foot cord
- Lightweight and comfortable wearing style
- 90 day warranty
9. Small Bluetooth Headphones Behind The Head
- Great if you can’t stand earbuds】It would rest outside of your ears instead of within the ear canal.
- Extremely lightweight & compact】The headphones are light enough that you don’t even notice them when go for a run with them on which makes running easier to get through with my music shuffle.
- Easy to control music & calling】Over the ear headphones have 4 control buttons, not two like in-ear ones.
- Extend usability battery life with top notch sound】Headphones are arrived fully charged and ready to go out of the box.
- Handy case included】The headphones come in a small travel case and the band that goes around the neck maintains a twisted position for compact storage when not being worn.
Behind The Head Headphones Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Behind The Head Headphones stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Behind The Head Headphones in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Behind The Head Headphones for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Behind The Head Headphones Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Behind The Head Headphones in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Behind The Head Headphones currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Behind The Head Headphones based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Behind The Head Headphones before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Behind The Head Headphones they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Behind The Head Headphones, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Behind The Head Headphones before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Behind The Head Headphones will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Behind The Head Headphones if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Behind The Head Headphones on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.