Are you looking for Battery Circular Saw Reviews? Our experts found 46749 number of feedback online for "Battery Circular Saw" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Battery Circular Saw. On selected products for the Best Battery Circular Saw you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Comparison Chart for Best Battery Circular Saw
We’ve scanned 46749 reviews for you. If you are looking for the Battery Circular Saw than this review article may help you.
— While there's still a performance gap between corded and cordless circular saws, most cordless models now have the cutting power to handle just .
|1||DEWALT FLEXVOLT ADVANTAGE 20V MAX Circular Saw||9.8||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Makita XSS02Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 6-1/2" Circular Saw||9.8||Buy on Amazon|
|3||DEWALT 6-1/2-Inch 20V MAX Circular Saw||9.4||Buy on Amazon|
|4||DEWALT ATOMIC 20V MAX* Circular Saw||9.4||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Ryobi One P505 18V Lithium Ion Cordless 5 1/2" 4||9.2||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Makita XSH06PT 18V X2 LXT® Lithium-Ion (36V) Brushless Cordless 7-1/4” Circular Saw Kit (5.0Ah)||9.2||Buy on Amazon|
|7||PowerSmart Cordless Circular Saw||9.2||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Ryobi P507 One+ 18V Lithium Ion Cordless 6 1/2 Inch 4||8.8||Buy on Amazon|
|9||BLACK+DECKER 20V MAX* POWERCONNECT 5-1/2 in. Cordless Circular Saw (BDCCS20C)||8.6||Buy on Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- DEWALT FLEXVOLT ADVANTAGE 20V MAX Circular Saw, 7-1/4-Inch, Cordless, Tool Only DCS573B
- Makita XSS02Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 6-1/2" Circular Saw, Tool Only
- DEWALT 6-1/2-Inch 20V MAX Circular Saw, Tool Only DCS391B , Yellow
- DEWALT ATOMIC 20V MAX* Circular Saw, 4-1/2-Inch, Tool Only DCS571B
- Ryobi One P505 18V Lithium Ion Cordless 5 1/2" 4,700 RPM Circular Saw , Green...
- Makita XSH06PT 18V X2 LXT® Lithium-Ion 36V) Brushless Cordless 7-1/4” Circular Saw Kit (5.0Ah
- PowerSmart Cordless Circular Saw, 20V 4-1/2 Inch Mini Circular Saw Cordless, 4500 RPM, Laser & Parallel...
- Ryobi P507 One+ 18V Lithium Ion Cordless 6 1/2 Inch 4,700 RPM Circular Saw w/ Blade...
- BLACK+DECKER 20V MAX* POWERCONNECT 5-1/2 in. Cordless Circular Saw BDCCS20C
1. DEWALT FLEXVOLT ADVANTAGE 20V MAX Circular Saw
- UP TO 77% MORE POWER** when DEWALT 7 1/4 circular saw is paired with FLEXVOLT batteries
- FASTER CUTTING: Powerful brushless motor of the cordless circular saw delivers 5,500 RPM for faster cutting.
- The compact circular saw has the maximum depth of cut of 2-9/16-inch at a 90 degree
- Maximum depth of cut of 2-inch at a 45 degree
- ELECTRIC BRAKE stops the blade after the trigger is released
- INCREASED VISIBILITY: Bright LED increases visibility and cut accuracy
- EASY STORAGE: Integrated rafter hook for quick and easy storage
- MINIMIZES DUST: Optional dust port compatible with the DEWALT AirLock system or a standard 35 mm dust extractor to minimize dust during cutting.
- Tool Connect Chip Ready: Chip pocket accepts Tool Connect Chip DCE042 and connects with Tool Connect Site Manager app for easy asset management on the jobsite.
- COMPATIBLE with all DEWALT 20V MAX* and FLEXVOLT Batteries
2. Makita XSS02Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 6-1/2″ Circular Saw
- Makita built motor delivers 3, 700 RPM for faster cutting and ripping through wood
- Heavy gauge, precision machined base for smooth, accurate cutting and added durability
- 50 degree maximum bevel cutting capacity
- Weighs only 7.3 pounds with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- 6 to 1/2 inches blade delivers a 2 to 1/4 inches cutting capacity for a wide range of cutting applications.
3. DEWALT 6-1/2-Inch 20V MAX Circular Saw
- 5150 RPM motor of DEWALT circular saw delivers power and speed to make the most demanding cuts with ease.
- High strength and lightweight magnesium shoe of the corded circular saw provides jobsite durability for long-term cut accuracy.
- Optimized rubber overmolded comfort grip of the compact circular saw delivers optimal balance and control.
- 0-50 degree bevel capacity allows for aggressive bevel cuts for a multitude of applications
- 6-1/2-inch carbide-tipped blade for cutting 2 times material at 90 degree and 45 degree and more cuts per charge.
4. DEWALT ATOMIC 20V MAX* Circular Saw
- Brushless motor of DEWALT circular saw allows you to cut up to 369 linear feet of 3/4-inch OSB using DCB205 battery (sold separately).
- The cordless circular saw has the removable auxiliary handle for increased control
- The compact circular saw has a hang hook for increased convenience
- On-board blade key storage for hassle free blade changes
- 1-1/2-inch finger trigger allows users to choke-up on tool if necessary for their application
- Bevel gear allows users to cut 2x material at 90 degrees with a 4-1/2-inch blade
- Electronic blade brake stops blade quickly for safety and productivity
- Bevel lever gives user the ability to bevel at 45 degrees to cut 1x dimensional lumber
- On-board dust port for dust control
5. Ryobi One P505 18V Lithium Ion Cordless 5 1/2″ 4
- GRIPZONE OVERMOLD: The handles of this power tool are lined with a rubber mold.
- TRANSPARENT LOWER GUARD: The polyurethane blade guard is clear, so you can get maximum visibility on your work while you make your cuts.
- ADJUSTABLE BEVEL: You can adjust the foot of this cordless circular saw up to 50 degrees to cut at a variety of angles for different applications.
- EXTRA SIDE HANDLE gives you improved control.
- ONE+ COMPATIBLE: The circular saw works with Ryobi’s 18 Volt batteries.
6. Makita XSH06PT 18V X2 LXT® Lithium-Ion (36V) Brushless Cordless 7-1/4” Circular Saw Kit (5.0Ah)
- Powered by two LXT batteries; x2 LXT technology delivers more power, speed and run time without the hassles of a cord.
- Makita built electronically controlled BL motor delivers 6, 000 RPM for maximum performance and 50% longer run time per charge.
- The BL Brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life.
- Automatic speed change technology adjusts cutting speed and torque during cut for optimum performance.
- x2 LXT technology delivers up to 610 crosscuts per charge in 2×4 spf lumber and up to 320 crosscuts per charge in 2×10 spf lumber using two 5.
7. PowerSmart Cordless Circular Saw
- POWERFUL & EFFICIENT: PowerSmart cordless circular saw come with 4 Blades, size 4-1/2 inch, no load speed up to 4,500 RPM for multi-purpose cuts of wood, soft metal, tile, drywall, plastic and more without hassles.
- LONG-LASTING BATTERIES: PowerSmart is aiming on providing great customer value with impeccable product line.
- SAFETY & ERGONOMIC: The double protection switch is completed for preventing the machine from accidentally opening and ensure a safer cutting in the job site.
- BUILT-IN LASER & PARALLEL GUIDE: The professional, precise and convenient cutting line can be achieved by the laser guide design.
- Package Include: 1* Mini Circular Saw, 1* 20V 4.
8. Ryobi P507 One+ 18V Lithium Ion Cordless 6 1/2 Inch 4
- ONBOARD GUIDING BASE allows you to maintain precise control over your cuts with both hands on the tool.
- CUT A VARIETY OF ANGLES with the easy-to-use bevel adjustment knob on the side of the unit.
- TOUGH ABS PLASTIC keeps the tool lightweight and sturdy so you can rip through wood with greater control.
- RUBBER OVERMOLD on the grip allows you to maintain a comfortable and firm grip, even in slippery conditions.
- ONE+ COMPATIBLE: Like other tools in Ryobi’s One+ family, the P507 is compatible with Ryobi’s 18V batteries, either lithium ion or NiCad.
9. BLACK+DECKER 20V MAX* POWERCONNECT 5-1/2 in. Cordless Circular Saw (BDCCS20C)
- VERSATILE 5-1/2 IN. BLADE – Fast-cutting blade is ideal for a range of DIY tasks.
- VARIABLE-SPEED TRIGGER – For enhanced control over every job.
- ANGLED CUTS – Bevel detents at 45 and 90 degrees for angled cuts.
- TOOL-FREE DEPTH ADJUSTMENT – For quick and easy adjustments without extra tools.
- TOOL-FREE BLADE CHANGE – Swap out the blade without extra tools.
- PIVOTING SHOE – Provides additional control.
- POWERCONNECT BATTERY SYSTEM – Interchangeable battery system means you can use one battery for multiple different tools.
- INCLUDES – (1) circular saw, (1) 20V MAX* POWERCONNECT battery, (1) charger.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Battery Circular Saw currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Battery Circular Saw based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Battery Circular Saw before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Battery Circular Saw they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Battery Circular Saw, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Battery Circular Saw before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Battery Circular Saw will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Battery Circular Saw if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Battery Circular Saw on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.